Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Perkins
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 50hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: Folding
- Year: 1992
- Engine Location: Center
Questions: Call, text or email Bill Walczak Cell 410.353.4712 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Walczak Yacht Brokerage Service 612 Third St. Suite # 4A
Annapolis, Maryland, US, 21403
- running rigging replaced in recent years
- standing rigging was replaced
- Aluminum mast with double swept back spreaders, 7/8ths rig, discontinuous single strand (ROD) rigging. Mast steps were added to mast head.
- I=53'1", J=15'1", P=55'5",E=18'8"
- Inner head stay
- electric halyard winch
- Hydraulic back stay adjuster
- SAILS: All sails are North and less than 5 years old
- North laminated cruising main, NorLam 2017, full batten, 2 reef points with cover very good condition
- 85% Headsail heavy dacron, like new
- 125 North NorLam headsail 2017 very good condition (furling head stay, dual track foil
- 155% UK genoa healthy
- A-4 Asym spinnaker healthy
- A-2 North sails 800 Arrex Asym spinnaker 2019
- Symetric heavy air spinnaker with pole
- Orange storm sails, trysail and jib 2 2018
- Wind generator, Tycon Power 400 Watt mounted on arch
- Solar power system , 4 flexible panels on bimini and 1 hard panel on radar arch, total 1000 watts
- Xantrex inverter, 3000 wa
- dual 30AMP shore power with 50' cords
- (4) 8D 200 ah AGM batteries, (1) Group 34 AGM start battery
- (2) B&G Zeus MFD screens, 12" & Zeus 3 with forward looking sonar. helm and nav station
- MFD's include:AIS, sonar, radar, GPS, plotter, speed/depth/wind, auto pilot
- Iridium Pilot satellite phone
- GoFree & Sirius XM module for coastal weather overlay
- Kenwood Stereo, Sirius XM antenna
- Ockam depth, wind and speed with on mast displays
- B&G network VHF radio, V50 with remote with GPS & AIS
- 2 hand held vhf's w/GPS and AIS
- 3 staterooms, 2 aft and one forward.
- 2 16,000btu air conditioning units with heat
- GALLEY: 2 Frigomatic top loading units, 3 burner LPG stainless stove & oven on gimble, ample lockers and cabinets for extended cruising.
- HEADS: One in the bow with shower and day head aft to port that also serves the aft cabins.
NAV STATION: Very well done complete nav station aft to starboard. See detailed photos.
- DINETTE: Comfortable mid ship dinette that serves a crowd. Radius inboard bench seat with storage under.
- Abundant opening ports and hatches for all areas
- hot water heater
- hot and cold cockpit shower
- Farr Yacht Design cruiser-racer built from 1990 to 1996. Wildly popular with 250 boats built. The wing keel version offers less draft complimented by the large winglets.
- From the Beneteau brochure:
- FIRST 45F5 : INSOLENT BEAUTY AND DARING PERFECTION
Saint Gilles Croix de Vie, Auckland, Turin... A round the world that is a real success. Three worlds and most importantly, three names. Beneteau, Bruce Farr, and Pininfarina. A legendary top class meeting and the birth of the First 45 F 5 A sailing yacht to top them all. With the First 45 F 5, sailing makes great strides in terms of aerodynamics, performance, cutting-edge technology, pure intelligence and beauty.
NAVAL ARCHITECT : Bruce FARR
INTERIOR DESIGN : Sergio PININFARINA
- Rudder was removed, re-cored and sealed
- Keel sump was rebuilt, reinforced, larger keel bolts and backing plates
- Sanitation hoses replaced
- water tanks epoxy coated over fiberglass tanks
- All thru hulls replaced and sea cocks serviced
- Perkins diesel has had the exhaust elbow replaced, full service and alternator belt/pulley system improved.
- Fold down transom swim deck with ladder (see photo)
- Lewmar 12 vt windlass in below deck locker, 65# Mantus anchor w/100' 1/2" galvanized chain and 200' line. Spare anchor disassembled in locker.
- Custom aluminum cockpit aft arch that serves as dinghy davits, electronics mount (stay active if the rig fails), solar panel mount and dry wet stuff
- Gray Sunbrella dodger, bimini and connector panel
- Heaven Can Wait is modified and updated to meet all the safety requirements for the Bermuda races and beyond. Just add a fresh life raft and fully in compliance.
- ACR EPIRB
- (2) Type 2 PFD's
- (5) inflatable Type 5 PFD's
- Throwable Life Sling and Dan buoy
- (4) Fire extinguishers
- 2 Manual bilge pumps. 1 cockpit operated and 1 cabin operated
- High Output Balmar 175A alternator with external smart regulator.
- The prop is a 18 inch Gori which features the unique overdrive option.
- Perkins has been very well maintained which is evident with external inspection. No rust or corrosion, new exhaust elbow, recent heat exchanger service, raw water pump and upgraded belt and pully system (see photo)
- Hour meter is not accurate but the health of the motor is easily confirmed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.